If you explore the Internet, especially on tech forums, you will get to see questions like ‘How to Fix [pii_email_be87bf7c69fa00ce15ea] Error Code?’ In this blog, we will take a look at the issue, the reason as to why it occurs and solutions.
What is the Reason Behind the [pii_email_be87bf7c69fa00ce15ea] Error Code?
This problem occurs when a person tries to connect to the mail server via SSL encryption but is unable to establish a connection. Furthermore, it’s possible that the e-mail account’s SSL encryption is disabled. SSL and TLS are two types of encryptions available through SMTP servers for transmitting and receiving emails.
The noted blunders can appear if one encryption no longer joins due to incorrect settings. When this problem occurs in Outlook, the following signs and symptoms are visible:
- The Windows operating system begins to crash inexplicably.
- The tool wants to restart since applications do not respond.
- The Mouse and Keyboard take an excessive amount of time to respond.
If you are writing an essay or paper on it, you take pointers from this blog. And if you are unable to compose the write-up, hire an essay writer.
What Are the Possible Solutions to the Issues?
In this section, we will take a look at the steps for resolving the [pii_email_be87bf7c69fa00ce15ea] error code.
This is the first method that you can try.
- Open Proper Outlook Account
On your device, open Outlook and pick the account for which you want to examine the email account settings. If you just have one Microsoft account, you can simply select the appropriate option.
- Click on File Button
Select the info section and then select the account for your email id by tapping on the file button on the ribbon.
- Click on Account Settings
To continue with the process, select Account Settings from the drop-down menu. On your home screen, a drop-down menu will appear; simply tap the Account Settings option here once more. To continue, go to the Account Settings page and select the email address you want to use.
- Proceed by Clicking on Change Button
Then, press the Change button. To continue with the solution, double-check the basic account settings. Make sure to tap on the More Setting options once you’ve completed the verification procedure for the preceding settings.
- And, You are Almost Done
“Internet E-mail Settings” will appear in a new window on your home screen. Restart your computer and try to open Microsoft Outlook once more.
Hopefully, the process would be effective. And you will be able to regain access to Outlook without any issue.
Now, let us take a look at the second method. Here, we will Delete the Duplicate Account.
If MS Outlook is configured with replica accounts, the issue may occur. The steps outlined below will eliminate duplicate accounts:
- In your tool, open the Control Panel.
- Set your View to a large category. Then select Mail settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Email Accounts option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the replica account under Account Settings and click the Remove option.
If the first method does not work for you, then this method might help you out. Meanwhile, if you struggle to write the essay or showcase examples, then it is wise if you seek essay help from professional experts.
In this method, we will fix the [pii_email_be87bf7c69fa00ce15ea] error code by repairing the MS Office software. Usually, the error occurs when MS Office software looks for a restore. For this, you have to comply with the steps given below.
- Open your device’s Control Panel program.
- Select Uninstall a Program option.
- Select MS Office from the drop-down menu and click the Change button.
- Choose the Repair option. Select the tab Continue.
- To repair the MS Office software, follow the on-screen instructions.
- After that, restart your device and open the MS Outlook application.
If the first two methods do not yield results, then this step will.
Last but not least, there is one more method that you can use. However, this method is used primarily for [Pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error. But, you can give this method a shot.
SCANPST.exe is an Inbox Restore tool provided by Microsoft Outlook for restoring faulty PST files. To correct the error, use SCANPST.exe to remove the PST corruption. Follow the appropriate steps:
- Open your computer’s Windows Explorer program.
- Now navigate to the following folder: C:ProgramFilesMicrosoft OfficeOffice14. This will open the folder containing Microsoft Office documents.
- Look for the SCANPST.exe program here. Then, on your device, run this system.
- To proceed with the restore process, browse the.pst record and click Start.
- Then, select the option to Make a Backup. Following this, select the Browse option to define the backup record’s region. To finish the process, select the Repair option.
Once you do this, you won’t be getting the same error. Most people are able to resolve the issue by following the methods stated above. However, if the [pii_email_be87bf7c69fa00ce15ea] error code persists, you should hire a technical expert who knows about Outlook.