Top 6 Essential Tips For Choosing Mother of the Bride Dresses
When it comes to wedding planning, the focus is often on the bride and her dress. Although the bride’s dress is the star of the show, the dress of the mother of the bride is just as important and should not be overlooked. Not only she is the one who calms the bride’s nerves on the big day but also attends the guests. So, the mother of the bride dress should complement the bride’s dress and the overall wedding theme.
Cameron Blake by Mon Cheri is a renowned evening wear designer label, known for their red carpet worthy designs. If you’re looking to turn heads at your daughter’s wedding, then a Cameron Blake dress is a great choice. But with so many glamorous designs to choose from, how do you know which one is right for you?
Tips to help you pick the perfect mother of the bride dress:
- Consider the season : For a summer wedding, treat the mother of the bride dresses like you would any other wedding guest and choose something light and airy. A pretty pastel dress with simple tulle accents would be perfect. For a winter wedding, lean towards richer jewel tones and heavier fabrics like velvet or brocade.
- Consider the formality of the wedding : Cameron Blake dresses in 2022 come in a range of styles, from sleek and simple designs ideal for cocktail parties, to more elaborate evening gowns fit for black tie occasions. Choose a dress that’s appropriate for the level of formality of the event you’re attending.
- Decide the color : In addition to season and dress style, you should decide what color she will choose? The trend these days is to coordinate with the bridal party, but ultimately it is the mother of the bride’s decision. Some mothers choose white or ivory, which is not only a classic choice but also always looks chic. On the other hand, some mothers prefer blush, champagne, and silver. These are all lovely neutrals that will compliment any wedding palette.
- Consider body type : Dress designs are incredibly flattering, but some styles will work better on certain body types than others. For example, if you’re petite, a Cameron Blake dress with a plunging neckline might not be the best choice, as it could overwhelm your small frame. Conversely, if you have a fuller figure, a Cameron Blake gown with a cinched waist will help to create a beautiful hourglass silhouette.
- Decide a realistic budget : Not all mother of the bride dresses are created equal, and some are definitely more expensive than others. It is important to have a clear idea of how much you are willing to spend before even starting to look at dresses.
- Choose the accessories: Finally, don’t forget about the little details. A MOB dress is sure to turn heads, but adding some sparkling jewelry or a pair of heels in a bold color will really make you stand out from the crowd. Have fun with your accessories and let your personality shine through!
The Bottom Line
While these are a few tips you should consider when buying a dress for the bride’s mother, ultimately, it is the mother’s choice and depends on what makes the mother of the bride feel her best. So, when choosing the mother of the bride’s dresses by Cameron Blake will make sure you feel comfortable.